We find the protection of your personal data very important. The CaravanRepair group ensures that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially and carefully according to the new rules of the GDPR.
CaravanRepair and your personal data
CaravanRepair requires different (personal) data for the license agreement, and its administrative settlements, such as your name, K.v.K. data, address details, telephone number and e-mail address and bank details. This data is used exclusively for the processing and drafting of the license agreements, insurance, invoice, payments.
The CaravanRepair group ensures that your personal data is protected and treated confidentially at all times. If you have any questions about your privacy, we would be happy to hear from you. Updated on 29 May 2018
The legal framework of the GDPR
CaravanRepair Groep works in accordance with the law ‘ General Data Protection regulation ‘. This means for us the following:
- CaravanRepair processes your personal data only for the purpose for which it has been provided and only restricts itself to that data which is required to do so at least.
- CaravanRepair requires your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
- CaravanRepair does not pass on personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided.
- CaravanRepair makes every effort to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, destruction, loss, falsification or disclosure of this data in which we use all sorts of organisational and technical Security measures.
- CaravanRepair is aware of your rights regarding your personal data and will respect it.